Wednesday, January 2, 2008

My first BIG to do

As in "Big To Do List"...So I was sitting on the couch tonight and decided to start a blog. Please let me apologize in advance--it probably will not be filled with tales of exciting adventures or witty things to say, just plain old boring ME!!! In short, I just thought this would be a fun thing to do and a great way to share some of our everyday happenings with our family and friends.

A short summary of the last couple of years...I met my amazing husband Ari a few years ago in college. We were married and had a beautiful wedding in August of 2006! He is the best part of my every day and I LOVE being his wife!










A couple of months into our first year of marriage we decided to add to our little clan with two GORGEOUS furry "children"--Indi and Ralphie. Indi is a Yorkie Maltese mix and Ralphie is a Labradoodle (lab and poodle mix). To say that we are very proud parents might be a little understatement!!! ;)



After living in a great apartment in Brentwood for a year we decided to make a move to the suburbs (well kind of). We bought a little house that needs A LOT of TLC. We are so happy to be home owners and feel so blessed to be able to make it beautiful together! We started construction a couple of weeks ago on our home and WOW what a mess!! Ari and I are very eager to have our new kitchen complete (the first of many steps in the remodel). I will continue to post pics of the progress on our house. Stay tuned....

No comments: