Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Neglected...

It's official I have neglected this blog for the past few months and this is my formal apology to all of our family and friends who keep checking back to find no new updates. Things got too busy and I could not keep up. I have been poked more than a few times as a reminder that this blog needed updating and BAD! So here it is, finally months later a new post!! WOOT! I really hope I can stay on top of it, I promise to try my best.

Eleni is a different person since the last post! She has reached the terrible twos at 18 months of age! Constant whining, full on meltdowns happen multiple times a day, and not to mention the throwing of objects to protest her displeasure. It's not all bad though if we just ignore her it seems to calm her down faster and before we know it she is back to her usual loving and happy self. I would say that she definitely has a spunky personality, she is very interested in everything going on around her, she loves to run, and climb. She loves to play pretend with her dolls by feeding them with a spoon, offering them water from her sippy cup, covering them with her blanket, and giving them kisses. SO SWEET! Her favorite words consist of Hi, Bye Bye, Night Night, doggie, koo-ee (as in Cookie Monster), Daddy, and finally this week Mama (hooray!). I just got her off the bottle (although she constantly whines for it) and stands around the kitchen saying "baba" over and over again.

Life has been good and we often fall asleep at night talking about how we LOVE our busy but amazing life together. Oh and today is my "I am officially old" birthday. I have not been too thrilled about this birthday but I have decided to embrace it and be thankful for all my blessings. Here are some pics from the past couple of weeks. XOXO









1 comment:

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Marisa! Looking forward to celebrating with you soon and hope that our little ones can have a play date in the near future. Cheers to much needed blog updates :) Beautiful pics as always!!