Tuesday, November 11, 2008

17 Weeks

I just got home a few hours ago from a couple of days in Palm Springs. Sounds fabulous right? Not so much!! Well it was not terrible but it was for work so there was lots of waking up early and listening to long lectures all day. A HUGE plus of the trip was getting to spend time with Holly who now lives WAY too far away in TX. I already miss her so much and am counting the days until spring time when hopefully she will be back to visit! Anyhow, I am super tired from the lack of sleep and long car rides (which were made much more tolerable thanks to my lovely ladies Christina and Jane).

I am SO SO SO happy to be home with Ari and the puppies!! We are sitting here together cuddled up and catching up on our TIVO. So now for some baby updates...I have started to feel our Baby Girl move! It is the coolest feeling EVER! It started as a fluttery feeling and now it feels like little pokes from the inside. I love feeling her move--it is the most comforting feeling knowing that she is alive and well in my belly. Sorry if this post was a bit of a ramble. Here are some pictures from week 17. :)



No comments: