Thursday, April 2, 2009

38 Weeks

Well it is week 38 and I am now officially EXTREMELY uncomfortable! I feel like my belly is stretched to the max capacity and my body is soooooo tired. We are ready for Eleni to come out and play!! I have not had any contractions yet so I am fairly convinced that she is very comfy in my belly--it must be lovely in there! I was just telling Ari that if I had to guess a date for her arrival it would be April 10th or April 11th. I have no clue why, just a feeling. Not much else to report for now, stay tuned for any new updates... :)

Here are some pictures from this week.


2 comments:

Christina Dely said...

Awww I miss seeing your pretty face everyday! I'm sorry you are feeling so uncomfortable :( Hang in there, and just remember there is a light & an epidural at the end of the tunnel!!!

Tracy said...

You're almost there! =)