Monday, October 20, 2008

14 Weeks


Well we officially made it to the second trimester!! The morning sickness seems to be getting a little bit better BUT very slowly. For some reason I seem to get the most sick at night when I get home from work--FUN! Besides that everything else is going great. We got back the results from our First Trimester Screening tests and the baby has the lowest possible risk for Downs Syndrome and is measuring right on track-great news!! This past week Ari and I can definitely notice a little bump starting to appear. :) Hooray our little one is growing!

We are going to have an ultrasound next week where we should be able to confirm if the little one is in fact a girl. Stay tuned...

Here are pics from week 13 and week 14.

13 Weeks



Don't mind my horrible face in this one...



14 Weeks



2 comments:

Trieste said...

that bump is still so tiny! a girl a girl??? any names yet?????

Christina Dely said...

I love your beautiful baby bump! I can't wait for the 4D!