Wednesday, October 29, 2008

15 Weeks well 16 actually....


So today I am 16 weeks exactly. The weeks are flying by--I am getting a little nervous and hope that time will slow down a bit! We have so many things to do, prepare, read, and buy before the baby is here. I need to make a list! I am feeling A LOT better this week--HOORAY!!! Finally a much needed break from all the icky feelings. I am really trying to make sure to slow down and enjoy the next few months with the little one growing inside of me. The little peanut can now hear our voices and noises outside so Ari and I talk to my belly every night before bed.:)

Anyhow, not much else to report. Halloween is this Friday and I am just sitting here watching one of my favorite childhood memories "It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown!". It is soooo good--I watch it every year!

Don't forget to check back this Saturday for new pictures of the baby and the official results--BOY or GIRL!!!

Here are some pictures from last week, week 15.


No comments: