Friday, October 3, 2008

BIG Changes

Well it has been quite a few months since I have updated our blog. So as I sat here tonight I was talking with Ari and we decided that we should track our newest journey on our blog. So what are these BIG Changes I mentioned in my title??? Well...

WE ARE HAVING A BABY!!!!!!

Baby Tsekouras is arriving in April. Baby T is due April 15th and we are very excited!!! We can not wait to meet our little one! So far the journey has been a little rough for me. I have been blessed with morning sickness or what I like to call "All Day Long Sickness"! BUT I think things might be getting a little bit better now that I am almost into my second trimester. :)

Below are some pictures of the night I suprised Ari with the big news,our baby's first 2 ultrasound pictures, and some belly pictures so you all can see how Baby T is getting bigger week by week! We have our First Trimester Screening appointment on Tuesday the 7th where we will be able to see our little gummy bear, get some new pictures of the little one, and MAYBE just MAYBE find out if it is a BOY or GIRL! Stay tuned and check back for updates.... :)

Love,
Marisa, Ari,and Baby T

Right after I told Ari he was going to be a DADDY!!



The surprise I had waiting for Ari--BABY T IS ON THE WAY!!



Our Baby at 8 weeks--Baby T's first picture :)



Baby T at 10 weeks--getting bigger!



My belly at 4 weeks.



10 weeks...



12.5 weeks...



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!!!!
I'm sooo happy for you!

Trieste said...

So so so cute. . . .even Keith said so! Ari don't get jealous!