Tuesday, December 23, 2008

23 Weeks

Well according to the updated belly pictures I am about to post our little girl has had a HUGE growth spurt this last week! You can definitely notice a HUGE difference. On Saturday night Ari felt her kick for the first time! It was so cute to see his reaction, his eyes lit up and he smiled the sweetest smile. What an amazing memory!! From her kicks we can already tell that we have a strong little girl on the way. :)

This Thursday is Christmas and the days are passing quickly. After the holidays are over we will start working on the nursery. We are very excited! Her bedding and some of the accessories came today and they are even cuter in person than online!! I can't wait to see it all set up in her new room!!

I am so happy to have the next few days off of work. My plans include laying around on the couch, watching TV, and taking many naps!! Sounds fabulous right??!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sweetie, I love everything...can hardly wait to see in person. I'm getting very excited and can hardly wait to meet ELENI! Love You ! Mommy B