Wednesday, December 31, 2008

24 Weeks and Christmas!!

Sorry I am little late updating this week. Things have been busy with Christmas and work but they are finally winding down. It is New Years Eve tonight and we are at home cooking a yummy dinner, drinking champagne, and apple cider (for the pregnant Mama!!). I can't imagine life getting better than this but I am sure it will be in just a few months. ;)

Christmas was really nice, we had it at our house this year. Lots of yummy food, and wonderful company--my parents, my Auntie, and my Nana. The only thing missing was our Northern CA parent's Andy and Carol. We missed you!!

Here are some pictures from week 24 and Christmas.





















1 comment:

Christina Dely said...

Awww so many great photos! Your home looks so festive & cozy. Ahhhhh I can't wait to meet the little one!!! I am SO excited!