Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas Decorating!!!

This week we decorated our Christmas tree and hung our stockings on the fire place. I love enjoying the decorations all month long! I am still on the hunt for the perfect stocking for our little girl, so for now we just have one for Ari and I and one for each of the puppies. :)

On Friday we also had our 21 week anatomy scan. This is the ultrasound where they look at everything on the baby to make sure it developed properly. She looks PERFECT!!! We are so happy that she is healthy! The scan was really neat we got to see her brain, kidneys, bladder, heart (we could actually see the blood flowing through the different chambers), her ears, hands etc. She has been VERY active the last few days and at the scan we could see her kicking and bouncing all around--awwww that explains all those funny feelings in my belly! ;)

The days are passing very quickly and there is still MUCH to be done!! I started to look at nursery decor and think I might have found some bedding that I like! Also, we have started a registry online that we are slowly adding to. We are getting more and more excited and can't believe that we will be meeting the new member of our family in just a few months!

Here are some pictures of our Christmas decorations and of course some new pictures of our little girl...





Ari surprised me with a special ornament for our little girl! It is so beautiful--I LOVE IT!! Her first Christmas ornament!! :)



Here she is!! In this shot you can see her spine and the back of her head. She hid her face the whole time. I guess she wants us to be surprised when we meet her for the first time!



This is the side of her head, you can see one of her cute little ears. :)



Her face still hiding but we got a full side view of her. You can see her hand up by her face and her elbow is resting on her knee.

No comments: