Tuesday, February 17, 2009

31 Weeks...

Tomorrow I will be 32 weeks!!! I feel like there can not possibly be any room left in my belly but apparently Eleni is going to almost double in size over the next 8 weeks. My body is not adjusting well to this huge bump I now have attached to me. I keep pulling a muscle in my back which makes just sitting or laying on the couch painful. Other than that I am feeling pretty good--sleep is becoming difficult not only due to being uncomfortable but my mind is constantly racing. I can't relax--too many things left to do before Eleni arrives!!

This past weekend Ari being the wonderful husband that he is started patching and painting our other guest room. Hopefully by the end of this coming weekend the paint will be finished and the room will be ready for the new carpet to be installed. Finally all of our bedrooms will be close to complete--just a few minor decorating changes left!!

Here are some pictures from week 31. :)


1 comment:

Trieste said...

so i guess I wont see you until the shower . . . who made your header?? it's cute!