Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Today is Valentine's Day and we are sitting at home relaxing on the couch with full bellies. :)

I went down to Orange County to get my hair cut today and my Mom came and met me with some red velvet cupcakes to celebrate. SO YUMMY!! Once I got home Ari and I decided to cook dinner at home and enjoy our last Valentine's Day just the two of us. It was PERFECT!! Tomorrow night we are going out to a nice restaurant by our house which will be our first night out on the town in a quite a long time--we are excited!!

Just a couple of little updates from the past few days to report. The wall letters I had custom painted for the nursery were delivered and they are adorable!! I picked out Eleni's "coming home outfit", so she will be looking oh so cute for the millions of pictures that day!

I can't believe that this week I will be 32 weeks--WOW so crazy!! Our little angel will be here before we know it. We hope everyone had an amazing Valentine's Day. XOXO

Cute cupcakes!!


Ari came home with this beautiful Orchid for me today. Love you Ari!!!


These will be hung on the wall above her crib.



Here are some better pictures of the nursery paint color (taken in natural light).



Eleni's "Coming Home Outfit"

1 comment:

Christina Dely said...

Awww Ari always comes through! I love orchids.. reminds me of a certain wedding just around the corner. You will have to share youR V-day receipes with me. The filets turned out AMAZING!