Wednesday, March 11, 2009

35 Weeks down and 35 Days To Go!!!

Well today is considered sort of a milestone in pregnancy--the big "35 and 35"!! I have completed 35 weeks and have just 35 days to go! So exciting! Today was a great day, my work surprised me with a baby shower. It was so sweet--yummy cake, adorable pink decorations, lots of cute little gifts, and they bought us our Pack n Play and highchair. WOW--so thoughtful!! Starting this Monday I will be working from home for the next 2 weeks then I will officially be on Maternity Leave. HOORAY!!!!!

This past weekend my Mom came up and helped me wash and organize some of Eleni's clothes (we still have some more washing to do). Ari finished setting up her closet. We also went to Babies r Us and bought most of the little things we were still missing. I think we have almost everything we need, now it is just a matter of organizing it all.

My to do list for this weekend consists of:
Wash the remainder of her clothes
Organize her closet
Organize her dresser/changer
Pack our hospital bag
Install her car seat
Put together her bouncer and pack n play

If we can get all of that done this weekend I think we should pretty much be set to go!!! Here are some pictures from the previous week, week 34.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

only 35 days before you meet your baby girl, the big time is very close. I wish you the best
Love and kisses
Stavroula, Ari's cousin from Greece

I wait the three of you to come and visit Greece

Tracy (Serendipity Images) said...

Hi Marisa! Best wishes for a smooth final month ... you're still looking absolutely adorable! Can't wait to see pictures of beautiful Eleni after she arrives! =)

Thanks for listing my blog with your favorites! You're so sweet! =)