Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!

Today is my first Mother's Day as a Mom--WOW what a crazy and amazing feeling. I had no idea how tough and what hard work it is being Mom. I have realized over the last few weeks more than ever how blessed I have been to have such a fabulous Mother. So I dedicate this post to her...My Mommy!! She is AMAZING! There is no possible way that we could have gotten through the last 3 weeks without her here. She has been a godsend--taking care of us, doing laundry non stop, making sure that we have been well fed (FOR EVERY MEAL!), staying up late and getting up early just so I could get a couple hours of much needed sleep. She is the strongest woman I know and I can only hope that I will be half the amazing mommy that she has been to me. Eleni told me today that she is SO THANKFUL to have such a WONDERFUL NANA B!!! I LOVE YOU MOMMY with all of my heart!! XOXO


No comments: