Friday, June 12, 2009

8 Weeks!!

Happy Friday!! Last night was another rough one so sorry in advance for any typos I am a little bit loopy!

I can't believe it has almost been 2 months since Eleni came into this world and our lives. Yesterday, we had our first professional family photo session. One of my favorite photographers that I follow, came up and took some pictures of the 5 of us. By the 5 of us I mean Ari, me, Eleni, Indi, and Ralphie.:) She even got a couple of pictures with my Mom. I am so excited to see the pictures!! I am pretty sure she got some AMAZING shots! I will be sure to post them once they are ready.

Eleni is doing great! She is smiling and laughing, sleeping less during the day and for the most part longer at night. She loves to watch the lights in her swing and gets frustrated when she tries but can't grab the little snail and froggy hanging in her bouncer. I have really noticed her personality developing this past week--she is a feisty one!! If she does not get what she wants immediately she throws her head back and starts screaming! I wonder if she takes after her Mommy a little bit?? ;)

XOXO






No comments: