Friday, June 19, 2009

9 Weeks Old!!

Yay for Friday! WOW, what a long and eventful week! We are so happy it is the weekend!!! Eleni had her 2 month check up/shots this week. Everything looks great and she is growing like a champ! She was not happy about getting poked and boy oh boy was she fussy after.

In other news my best friend Amy and her husband Petros, welcomed their first baby into the world! Little Lambis is too cute for words and has the most beautiful dark hair. Eleni said she is jealous of her little buddy's gorgeous black locks. ;)

So now onto some big family news....After unexpected events this week, some discussion, and soul searching it has been decided that I am going to be a "Stay at Home Mommy"!! I could not be more excited!!! Before we had Eleni, I always wished and hoped that I would be able to stay home and raise our baby girl. I could not imagine missing a single moment of her precious little life. I feel so blessed to be given this opportunity and after this last week I am convinced that everything REALLY does happen for a reason.

Here are some pictures from this past week. We hope everyone has an amazing weekend!! XOXO








1 comment:

Trieste said...

Those photos are beautiful!