Friday, December 4, 2009

33 Weeks Old

These last few weeks have been extra special with Eleni. I can't put my finger on exactly what it is but she has such a fun, cute personality now! She is such a happy girl 99% of the time, which makes me heart so very content! Eleni has really become one of my best pals and I can not imagine my life without her. :)

We were once again really busy this past week. Lots of fun activities! Eleni and I went to this very cool place called the Playroom. It is a super fun indoor playground for very young children. Everything was extremely clean (no shoes allowed!) and they had numerous fun things for Eleni to do! She had a blast, I don't think I have ever seen so much fascination/excitement on her face. I had a great time just watching her in action!

Here are some pics from this past week. XOXO

Ari and Eleni came with me to the park this past week to help me at a family photo session I had scheduled. Eleni loved looking at all of the leaves and was a fabulous assistant! ;)









This last one is from a cell phone so the quality is horrible but I had to get a pic of Eleni in the ball pit for the first time. She LOVED it!

No comments: