Thursday, December 17, 2009

Eleni is 8 Months Old!

Happy 8 month birthday baby girl!! We are having so much fun watching you learn and grow everyday. Eleni had a busy week this past week! Guess what?! She learned how to clap! She loves clapping, in fact she loves it so much she claps while she eats and while trying to nap in her crib. LOL. I was watching her on the video monitor while she was supposed to be napping, but no napping for her just clapping! She gets so excited when I start clapping with her! It is so much fun. :)

Eleni is not fully crawling yet but does crawl backwards which I find pretty funny. She will also scoot and pull herself forward in an army crawl. Eleni has also started to try and pull herself up on the side of her crib rail (I guess it is time to lower the mattress!).

I finished all of my Christmas shopping (HOORAY!) and can't wait to give Eleni her first Christmas presents! In the midst of all of the wet weather we were still able to snap a few pics for our Christmas card (Hold tight, they should be arriving within the next few days. Hopefully before Christmas, hehe.)

Here are some "out takes" from our Christmas card pics that I snapped last week. Also a couple of pictures of some of my favorite Holiday decorations. To see more of my favorites take a little trip over to my photo blog. :) XOXO




I swear Eleni is not naked in this next one, the hat is covering her diaper. ;)



Love this next one.





My favorite Christmas book when I was little. Hopefully Eleni will enjoy it too!





No comments: