Friday, January 15, 2010

39 Weeks Old

I can't believe Eleni's nine month birthday is just days away. I have already started to think about her first birthday and think I have a good idea what the theme and details will consist of. I can not believe that in just 3 short months we will have a toddler! It really is crazy how fast the time goes.

Eleni is cruising along and loving life now that she can move as she pleases. Me on the other hand...zzzzzzzz. Chasing her around is pretty exhausting plus add teething into the equation and Mommy is ready to take a good week long nap! She has 3 teeth popping through on her top gum, all right next to each other. Poor baby, she is chewing on everything and is rather cranky and uncomfortable.

This week I was a little lazy with the photo taking (again I am tired). There are only a couple of pics I snapped from today plus one of the pups from yesterday. Happy weekend! XOXO





No comments: