Friday, March 19, 2010

Eleni is 11 Months Old!

The countdown to the big "1" is on! Yes, I realize I missed last week's update. So sorry, things have been very busy around here. Trying to get adjusted to the time change (at least I am). I am dragging my feet, and feel exhausted.

Eleni is doing great, she has been in the sweetest mood the last few days. I catch her just looking at me with this HUGE smile on her face. Then when we make eye contact she starts laughing and laughing, it is so sweet. She is taking 3 or 4 steps unassisted at a time and then plops herself down. She LOVES to play "chase" with our smallest dog Indi. It is so fun to watch. Indi seems to enjoy this new game too! She has definitely started babbling MAMA sounds but nothing that seems to be 100% directed towards me.

Plans are moving along for Eleni's first bday party. She has the CUTEST outfit to wear that is currently being made, I can't wait until I can share some photos with you.

Here are some shots from this last week of Eleni, Ari, and the pups. XOXO

Oh and come on over to my photo blog to see the newest engagement session I shot last week. (YAY, for shameless self promotion!) ;)


LOVE these lips!

Look at this, my little monkey! This is how I found her feet under her high chair. :)


2 comments:

the blankenship family said...

so precious! i can't wait to see her bday outfit! she has more hair!

A Little Love 'N Luck said...

Marisa! Your pictures are adorable!! I know you probably get this a lot, but you are so talented!! I think your photography is absolutely beautiful. Congratulations on this new business venture! You should be very proud! :)

xoxo, Tess