Sunday, March 7, 2010

Slow Down Please!

The days are flying by and I am not ready for next month. When I think about singing "Happy Birthday" to Eleni I get a knot in my stomach. I am not ready for the baby stage to be over! With everyday that goes by I notice that Eleni is getting more and more feisty and while she loves to be "with" me all the time I notice her getting more independent by the second. She is definitely a little girl who knows what she wants!;) If she is not wanting to sit in her high chair, forget about it she won't. If she doesn't want her diaper changed, she lets you know! Doesn't feel like going for a ride in her car seat? Ha, don't even bother trying to buckle her in. It has been both challenging and humorous adapting to her new personality. Don't get me wrong she is so wonderful 95% of the time. She entertains herself with her toys, laughs constantly, loves giving kisses, and will talk and talk to the pups.

The last few days I have been feverishly trying to plan and pick an invitation for Eleni's birthday party. I took some photos for Eleni's 1 year photo shoot yesterday. Stay tuned, the photos are coming soon and man oh man are they super cute!! XOXO







No comments: