Thursday, April 1, 2010

Sweetness....

Yep, I missed last week's post AGAIN. No excuses right? WRONG. I have plenty. This new "almost toddler" stage that Eleni is in the midst of is quite challenging for me. She is officially walking (yes I know I promised a video, it is coming...) and getting into everything. She can not be left alone for one second, she is way too smart for her own good! She goes right to everything she should not and it seems like she is falling and bonking her head constantly. Although this phase is extremely tiring it is so amazing at the same time! There is nothing like experiencing our little girl take so much in and give us so much back! She reaches for us, waves at us, cries out for us, laughs with us! I catch her smiling at me in reflections and it melts my heart, what an amazing gift she is! Too much mushy gushy for you?!! OK! ;)

In other news, we are SO excited for Eleni's party. Not only for her but for us! We see this as a celebration for her (primarily) but US too! This past year has been wonderful, CHALLENGING, surprising, and filled with the most indescribable memories. We can not wait to celebrate this past year with our best friends and wonderful families!

A couple of weeks ago we had a "One Year Photo Shoot" to both document this time in her life and to have a photo to use for her birthday invites. Well since I am pretty sure everyone has received their invite by now I can share some of my favorite photos from the shoot.

Hope you enjoy them as much as we do!! Happy Friday!!! XOXO (sorry for any horrible typos I am writing this while extremely tired)





The sweetest frosting hand print EVER!!










Do you think she liked it?!!

1 comment:

MamaSpin said...

These pictures are priceless!! I love the cake ones! Eleni is so adorable!