Friday, July 24, 2009

14 Weeks Old

This past weekend we ventured down to San Diego to spend some time with my family. My Nana had been dying to see Eleni again and I was dying to see her!! I loved watching my family smother Eleni with lots of kisses and love! :)

Eleni is "talking" up a storm with lots of gurgles, coos, and even little laughs. Oh my goodness, as I type this I look down to where Eleni should be playing on her play mat and what do I see???!! She has fallen asleep all on her own--SO SWEET and a miracle!! HeHe

Here are some pictures from this past week. Hope everyone has a fun filled weekend!! XOXO



Uncle Phil bought this Angels hat for Eleni. Plenty of room to grow! ;)



Finally a picture with Mommy!!!





2 comments:

the blankenship family said...

Marissa, you look so pretty. And your precious, Eleni is beautiful, too! What a gorgeous family.

Trieste said...

When can I see her again???