Friday, July 3, 2009

11 Weeks Old

Wow I can't believe our baby girl is 11 weeks old already!! Ari's Dad and Mom came to stay with us for a few days this past week. It was so nice to have them here, and so wonderful to see Eleni with her Papou Andy and Grandma Carol.

So we have HUGE news this week, 'drum roll please!'..............Eleni's hair is growing back!!! HaHa, poor thing has been a baldy for the last few weeks but now she definitely has some brown hair growing in!! Awwww, she told me that she is VERY excited! Bring on the cute clips! ;)

It is so amazing to see how much she is growing and developing every day. She is becoming such a big girl!! Someone please make the clock slow down! I feel so blessed every time I look at her. I ask myself daily "how did we get so lucky?". She is beautiful, healthy and brings so much joy to my life. Thank you baby girl!!! :)

Here are some pictures that I snapped from this past week. I know there are quite a few, when it came down to picking only a couple I could not decide!! Hope everyone has a great Fourth of July weekend!! XOXO


Eleni is loving her playmat now. She loves to bat at the animals and even tries to pull them down!!







Now we have a picture of both Grandmas sleeping on the job! ;)

















No comments: