Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Christina's Bridal Shower...#1 :)

This past Sunday was Christina's Family Bridal Shower for her family and Bridesmaids. It felt sooooo good to get dressed up and get out of the house! I must admit that I have been super lazy lately, getting ready every day is just not happening anymore. My daily attire now consists of comfy pants, curly hair (this is not a good thing), and nursing tanks. Not the CUTEST get up in the world. Oh well, what can you do?! I am at Eleni's every beckon call and she is definitely a little high maintenance. ;) But I digress...Christina's shower was beautiful and it was so wonderful to see her so excited and happy! I can not wait until her special day in October, I know it is going to be an AMAZING time! Here are a few pictures that I took at her shower. Love you Christina and I am so happy to be a part of your special day!! XOXO

Some of the cute decor...



The yummy dessert table!! The flowers are actually cupcakes--SO AMAZING!!



The BEAUTIFUL Bride-To-Be and her Mom.



Opening presents...





LOVED this gift!! If you are going to wash dishes you should always do it with stylish gloves!!!



Christina and her Maid of Honor Katie.

2 comments:

Tracy (Serendipity Images) said...

Cute shots! You're turning into a great photographer! =) BTW, I love the shots of Eleni from Amelia Lyon's website ... super cute!! =)

Christina Dely said...

Thank you so much for taking pictures! I love how you shot all the little details. P.S. Mike and I had an hour long 'discussion' on how a blender is not the same as a food processor. Take a wild guess who was on which side, lord! xoxo